Thursday, January 22, 2015
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
How exciting! Career and Internship Opportunities in the Business Side of Google on 1/22, 5:00 - 7:00
The JMU College of Businesses is pleased to welcome Exie Huntington, a University Programs Specialist from Google, who will be presenting “Career and Internship Opportunities in the Business Side of Google.” This special presentation will cover topics such as:
- The history, culture, and business of Google.
- An introduction to Google's non-technical and business focused careers.
- Internship and undergraduate educational programming opportunities at Google based on your class year:
- What does Google look for when hiring?
- How does Google hire?
- Learn helpful resume tips/tricks, how to frame your experiences, and how to stand out on paper.
- Learn Google’s interviewing format and the necessary adjustments to make for phone or Hangout interviews.
- BOLD (Seniors)
- AdCamp (Juniors)
- Immersion (Sophomores)
- Discovery (Freshmen)
Monday, January 5, 2015
Welcome back!!! Just a reminder that the departments handle enrollment management effective the 1st day of class so you may visit them directly. If you have additional questions and would like to meet with an Academic Advisor simply call 540-568-2785 or stop by Zane Showker 205 to compare schedules! Have a good semester!
Friday, December 19, 2014
Monday, November 24, 2014
Friday, November 21, 2014
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
The College of Business will collect override requests (for business courses only) beginning November 6 through November 11. Please fill in the override request form located at www.jmu.edu/cob/asc.
Override requests are considered from students who need a seat in a business course in order to continuing progressing in the major. Overrides to swap sections are not considered.
The link will only be active during the override request period (12:01am Nov 6 to 11:59pm Nov 11). Requests are considered as a group; not on a first come, first serve basis. So, the enrollment system needs to close before any request is reviewed. All requestors will be notified by December 5.
If you have additional questions please contact the ASC front desk at 540-568-2785 or e-mail your Academic Advisor. Thank you!