Tuesday, January 27, 2015
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
How exciting! Career and Internship Opportunities in the Business Side of Google on 1/22, 5:00 - 7:00
The JMU College of Businesses is pleased to welcome Exie Huntington, a University Programs Specialist from Google, who will be presenting “Career and Internship Opportunities in the Business Side of Google.” This special presentation will cover topics such as:
- The history, culture, and business of Google.
- An introduction to Google's non-technical and business focused careers.
- Internship and undergraduate educational programming opportunities at Google based on your class year:
- What does Google look for when hiring?
- How does Google hire?
- Learn helpful resume tips/tricks, how to frame your experiences, and how to stand out on paper.
- Learn Google’s interviewing format and the necessary adjustments to make for phone or Hangout interviews.
- BOLD (Seniors)
- AdCamp (Juniors)
- Immersion (Sophomores)
- Discovery (Freshmen)